Pages

10/08/2014

Auditions

Welcome! I am Lydia, the owner of this collab blog. Do you want to join? I need 6 girls, they need to be between the ages of 10 and 15, they need to be able to spell and use proper grammar and punctuation, and they need to be able to post once a week on their assigned day. Their posts must be appropriate for all ages, and they must be related to fashion, beauty, writing, or randomness ;) If you misbehave, you get kicked out. If you miss over 5 posts, you get kicked out. So if you wish to be a part of Seven Beautiful Girls, comment below with your email, and I will email you a small form to fill out, and you will have to write me a paragraph about yourself. I will be posting on Thursdays. So please comment your email down below if you want to join, I'd love to have you! And also if you would like to design this blog comment below with a link to your design blog/page :) ttyl


~Lydia~

18 comments:

  1. I would love to join, my lovely!
    Do I get to fill out a form too, lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think I know you well enough that you can just get in...I emailed you with the details. :D

      Delete
    2. Sure! What's your email?

      Delete
    3. threestoogettes@gmail.com. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. To bad...I'm 10 not 11. Oh, well. :P

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make an exception if you want to join :)

      Delete
    2. Oh! Okay! Thanks! :D
      My email is mellonlydia@yahoo.com. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3
      agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
      disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Can I join? I assume you know my email, since we've been emailing each other. :) LOL!


    -G.P.L. from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have spots? And, what kind of posts are you looking for? Like, DIY's or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Monday and Sunday spots are still open. There will be weekly themes...such as crafts, nature, hobbies, and free-style weeks too!

      Delete
  5. You can just email me about it and I'll see if I want to join this. :) Here is my email. Girlydolltype@aol.com. (I have a personal email and if I join then I'll tell you) Thanks!

    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I emailed you, your friend Jordy gave it to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to join, if you are still taking people. ;) emilyhorse1bff63@gmail.com

    Sophia.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, all the spots are filled. I'll let you know if one opens up though :)

      Delete